Thursday, October 20, 2011

Belated Winners and Top 3

OMG I am so sorry. I  just noticed that this didn't get posted. My youngest had a dental emergency  this week and that has over taken my brain. That and prepping for this Friday's BLOG HOP. I will mention that at the bottom of this post.

We have a wonderful selection of cards for you as our TOP 3 but first let's share our winner.

The random winner of 4 digi images of theeir choice to  Crafty Sentiments is...............

                                                  bettand

Congratulations. Please email me so that I can forward your prize instructions. Thanks.
Here's your badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!.


And here is our TOP 3 for this challenge.
                                                  Sarah T  
                                                     xGemmax  
                                                Janette G.   
Here is your  TOP 3 Badge to proudly display on your blog.
Congratulations to all the Ladies! Be sure to check out the current HALLOWEEN challenge, you have until October 27th to link up your creation.
ALSO WE ONLY ACCEPT TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON. I COUNT YOUR FIRST TWO AND THEN ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO MAKE  IT FAIR FOR ALL ENTRANTS.
OK so don't forget to check back TOMORROW for our awesomely fabulous HALLOWEEN BLOG  HOP. We have several prizes to give away. I can't wait to see you all here tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo...Top 3!! Thanks ever so much card makin mama's...i feel very honoured & will wear my Top3 badge with pride :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo I won. Thanks a lot girls;) This made my day;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card for your top 3:0) I will add my badge ASAP!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete