Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Introducing Lisa

MEET LISA



I am Lisa and I hail from the good ole Midwest. it's an area of the country that in the span of a week we can often times experience all 4 seasons. ( lucky me,LOL) 

I live in Dayton, Ohio where until recently I was working at our local scrapbooking store ( I got the news we will be closing mid to end of June). I teach a card class every Monday night . I teach different folds ,layouts ,interactives, prisma pencils and gamsol, and pretty much anything to do with paper crafts. I have been interested in art for some 35 years in one form or another.I have dabbled in watercolors, pastels, pencils  , batik , jewelry making  and have settled on scrapbooking and card making. I love to color more than anything ,especially since I've found the world of Digis.( much to my Husband's playful griping " Another $4.00 charge from ..... '') I can be found in my craft room any free time I get, but usually i am "organizing" my latest retail  acquisition.( as if I need anything more),

I have been married since 1977, ( to the same handsome man), blessed with 2 lovely girls, gained 2 son-in-laws, enjoy a 3 year old granddaughter and am waiting on the 2nd granddaughter due in August.

I am so looking forward to "meeting" a new community of talent and sharing and be inspired by you all.  


Well Lisa we are looking forward to working with you and for you to share your creations with all of  us. Everyone please help us welcome Lisa to the CMM family. 

Come back tomorrow to see the third new member. 

1 comment:

  1. SO SO PROUD of you Lisa.. you will do AWESOME... cause you are so very talented!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete