Friday, March 28, 2014

Design Team Favorites CMM82

Thank you for joining us for CMM81!


Such fun to see how you used sprays and liquid mediums! So creative!


Design Team Favorites
where the Design Team chooses one of your cards
and gives YOU a creative high five!

 I really like how the colours you chose pop off the card against the kraft background.  Your layout, although clean and simple, is effective.

DT Susan | #7 Thordis
A wonderful CAS card, Thordis; it really stands out! Fabulous colours and design and love the way you blended the colours.


DT Carolyn | #9 Jen
Gorgeous colors! Really rich with depth.


DT Kim | #17 cre8tivecindy
 Love the way the stars are shaded...really makes them standout. Great layout as well!


DT Maria | #5 Piali
Love the CAS style. A lovely combo: white/green and dots of color!
I absolutely love the bright vibrant colours and what you have done with the sprays.  Love the different colour effects on the flowers.
I like the colors and the embossing and all the small accents. Great style - my favorite card for this challenge!


Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

If you would like to be considered for a DT Fave create your card following the guidelines and theme of the challenge, take well lit pictures and show us your best work!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for choose my card as one of the favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what amazing cards! This is one area (using sprays, etc) that I am trying to "step out of my box" into, I tend to "play it safe" with my cards and I really want to let myself be a bit freer with my designs. It's certainly inspiring to see such great creations from such talented people! Thanks to all for sharing!

    Beth
    http://stampinwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the honor of a favorite!! I was out-of-town and came home to this. :)

    ReplyDelete